Every indie author needs a tribe.
A group of like minded authors that they can form a community with. We don’t think ‘how to succeed’ should be sold as a course, but instead shared among the community.
Join the Writer Tribe on Facebook or Discord to be apart of our family!
See the full hope for this tribe here.
Join our writer only newsletter to stay up to date on:
- Book Funnel Promotions
- Joint Giveaways
- Anthology Openings
- and more!
We would love to have you join our inner writing circle!
You get the perks of Connoisseur, plus exclusive writer content!
Get perks like:
- Early access to all marketing & publication opportunities.
- Q & A Sessions
- Exclusive Templates, Instructions, and publishing know-how’s.
- Input on future author services.
- Free Beta testing of new author services.
- Patreon Author Post Index
- This year alone, we’ll save over $1,600 by using Sendy.
- As a professional author, it is essential to have a clear understanding of the business side of publishing in order to succeed in the industry. This involves understanding the different roles and responsibilities within the publishing industry, as well as the various channels through which your work can be published and distributed.
- A professional online presence is paramount in today's digital age. A strong online presence can help you connect with your readers, promote your work, and establish your brand as an author. Here are some tips for creating a professional online author presence:
- Effective research and fact-checking is an essential aspect of being a professional author, particularly for those writing in nonfiction genres. Research allows authors to gather accurate and reliable information about a topic, and to present this information to their readers in a clear and engaging way.
- The ability to meet deadlines is an essential aspect of being a professional author. Deadlines are important for many reasons, including ensuring that your work is completed and delivered on time, meeting the expectations of your editor or publisher, and maintaining your reputation as a reliable and professional author.