Being a Indie Author means managing your own business expenses, and figuring out when and how to afford some must haves. There are so many great deals during Black Friday Weekend it’s worth saving up for through out the year.
Black Friday Weekend is the perfect time to pick up some non-fiction books to help improve your craft. Looking for suggestions? We’ve compiled lists of the books that have helped us the most:
Get $5 back in eBook credit when you spend $20 on eBooks. (11. 27 – 12. 4)
Kindle Unlimited Deals:
3/Month $0 (was$29.97)! or 6/Month at $29.97 (Was $59.94)
One Month Free Trial or 53% off a 3/Month (was $14.95/Month)
Pro Writing Aid: (editorial software)
- 25% – 50% off memberships, buying the lifetime membership was one of the best purchases we’ve ever made.
Deposit Photos: (stock photos)
- 100 stock photos for $49
Affinity: (photo editing software and more)
- 30% off of everything
Book Brush: (stock book ads & images for authors)
- 25% off first year with code FRIDAY25
Bewitching Book Stock: (stock model photos)
- 60% off everything sale with code BLKFRI19
- All Apps plan 40% off for 1 year subscription (new signups only)
FocusMe: (Productivity Software)
- 40% off Friday only!
K-lytics: (Marketing Software)
- Various discounts on the different plans
Leave a Reply