It may be Labor Day but it’s still a Monday, so it’s ok to have your routine case of the Mondays today. Here are 6 items to get you through it.
“For fans of Grace Helbig and Alexa Chung comes a fresh, hilarious guide to growing up your way from social media influencer and lifestyle vlogger Arden Rose.
In Almost Adulting—perfect for budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies—Arden tells you how to survive your future adulthood. Topics include:
- Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
- Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
- Being in an actual relationship where you talk about your feelings in a healthy manner??? To the other person???????
- Eating enough protein
- Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
- Going on adventures without starting to smell
- How sex is supposed to feel, but, like, actually though
By the end of the book—a mash-up of essays, lists, and artwork—you’ll have learned not only how to dress yourself, how to travel alone, how to talk to strangers online, and how to date strangers (in PERSON!), but also how to pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult.”
This Meh mug comes in 6 colors and is 16 ounces! Conversation mugs are perfection, they do the talking so you don’t have to. No talky before coffee right?
The cuteness over load of this mug/tea combo is too much. It also comes in Manatee, Mr. Tea and Sloth.
The perfect office accessory. Gives you a daily smile while keeping the office coworkers at bay.
Mine would need to be fake plants, but it’s the idea that counts right? Fake plants are just as relaxing as live ones… I’m sure of it!
This has got to be what procrastination dreams are made of. If you need an excuse to play with Magnetic Poetry, you can always say you’re looking for your next book idea!
Pin it to read later!