- January 1 – 14 2023 | Nominations
- January 22 – February 28 2023 | Finals
- Last updated: 1/16/22 – 12:00 pm CST
All entries will go through a final validation, you may see books change as we verify they meet the rules.
If you find a spelling mistake feel free to contact us. If your nomination is not listed below and you submitted by the above time, it is most likely vetoed. See FAQ for more information.
Top 10 nominated books will move forward to voting, books must have at least 5 nominations to move forward.
- Do not nominate your own book, or a book you have not read.
- All nominations must be:
– Indie (self) published during the previous year.
– A Novella or Novel. (60+ Amazon listed page count.)
– No main-plot romance. (If the plot doesn’t work without the romance, then it is main-plot romance.)
– Published in English.
– Submitted in the following format: Title by Author. Any other format will be disqualified.
– 5 Reviews on Amazon, with a rating of at least 4.0
- The top 10 books will advance to the Finals.
- Each author will only be allowed ONE book to advance to the next round.
- To advance a book MUST have a minimum of 5 nominations.
- A person can only nominate:
– a book once.
– 3 books total.
– Note: emails ending in .gov, .edu, .org are invalid.
– 18 years or older to participate.
- By nominating you are subscribing to the Caffeinated Fantasy Newsletter.
- Nominations will be validated after they have closed, and books that do not meet the above qualifications will be removed.
- During the nomination round, making it to the current standings chart doesn’t verify that the book has met all qualifications.