Must read by this Author:
I moved to this small town in the middle of nowhere to get away from his kind. The classic bad boy, the ones that make me go weak in the knees. The last time I fell it almost broke me. Will I be able to learn from my past and resist him?
If I ever had a teacher as hot as her I would have found a way to stay in school all those years ago. Did I mention those mile long legs in those fuck me heels she wears? When I get her in my bed that’s all I will insist she wears, and those black rimmed glasses that sit atop the bridge of her button nose. Fuck! I was going to make her mine, and I won’t stop till she is.
For 18 and up. Sexual content, and violence.
- Describe your perfect day.
- Sitting amongst my books, drinking tea, in a little hole in the wall in the town in which I work. Then coming home and spending it with my child, and husband without electronic devices.
- Coffee or Tea?
- TEA all the way! Hot tea at that.
- Describe your writing routine.
- Character sketch, Chapter outline, first draft, print it out, hand edit for second, and type for third, last re-read before beta readers…. And if you are actually referring to a routine I use before, during, or after, there isn’t one. Inspiration strikes at any second, and no routine can be put to structure it. I just have to hope that there is a writing utensil, and some type of scrap that can be used as paper about when it decides to show up.
- How many books do you try and read a year?
- At least over 100.
- What genre do you write in?
- Contemporary, erotic, romances
- What genre would you like to write in one day?
- Romance…all aspects.
- Does your family support your career as a writer?
- There are some more enthusiastic than others.
- What is your favorite Character you’ve written?
- Published work: Bear Unpublished work: There are such possibilities.
- How long were you a part-time writer before you became a full-time one?
- I am still a part-timer
- What does literary success look like to you?
- A nook by a window, a cup of tea in hand, and a smile on the readers face at the conclusion of reading my book.
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- Oh good god….*puts fingers to work taping on my chin, whilst using my scrunched up thinking face* 13 I believe, and a collection of short stories.
- What is your patronus / Howarts House / Ilvermorny House?
- Advice for new Authors: What’s the best way to market your books?
- I am a new author, so I may not be qualified to answer this, but I will do so regardless. Marketing is fickle: It’s much like throwing shit at the wall and hoping that it sticks. Something that worked this week, might not work the next. All I can tell you is that the Indie community is a great asset to have, either for new ideas, or for help, because we have been in your shoes, and know some of the tricks…reach out.
- If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
- Do you Indie Publish or Traditional Publish? Explain if you’d like.
- Indie Published, because it was the least scary option.
Pin this post to read it Later!