Must Read by this Author:
They said she was out of her mind. The dark truth will shake the foundations of the fae realm…
Lorelei refuses to believe her wild visions mean she’s insane. But despite her royal sidhe heritage, she’s banished to a remote priory to prevent her causing trouble. So when a priestess of the Elemental Order urges her to join a risky pilgrimage, she flees her prison and sails headlong into danger.
Traveling to an ancient land imbued with volatile magic, she chokes back her disbelief after unearthing evil sorcery that shouldn’t exist. And now that Lorelei holds the forbidden secrets, she fears it’s only a matter of time before the powerful Elphyne Empire silences her permanently. If the fae church’s ruthless assassins don’t hunt her down first…
Can Lorelei expose the sinister conspiracy before darkness falls forever?
Song of Shadow is the captivating first novel in the Ballad of Emerald and Iron epic fantasy series. If you like strong women, potent magic, and non-stop adventure, then you’ll love Natalya Capello’s enthralling tale.
- Which book of yours should someone reading this buy first?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Describe your writing routine.
- Procrastinate. Get motivated. Work in 25 minute word sprints.
- Name 5 books that aren’t yours but people should read.
- How many books do you try and read a year?
- I don’t keep up, but at least 20.
- What genre do you write in?
- Epic Fantasy
- What genre would you like to write in one day?
- I have an idea for a LitRPG.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you process them, good vs. bad. Do you give some more weight than others? Like Amazon vs. Goodreads reviews.
- I occasionally read them. I take some of the critical reviews that offer good advice. Ones, that don’t I try to ignore. I do happy dances for good reviews.
- Does your family support your career as a writer?
- Yes, my husband is my biggest supporter.
- What is your favorite Character you’ve written?
- It changes depending on what mood I’m in. Right now it is Lorelei of Song of Shadow.
- What does literary success look like to you?
- Having lots of readers who love my books.
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- What is your patronus / Howarts House / Ilvermorny House?
- Advice for new Authors: What’s the best way to market your books?
- Find your readers. Join groups that have them.
- If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
- An artist.
- Do you Indie Publish or Traditional Publish? Explain if you’d like.
- I’m and Indie Publisher. I like the control over my work.