Must Read by this Author:
Only this time, the man doesn’t die.
When security expert Asher Perez is sent to find him, dark secrets about the rebel colony are exposed. Something dark is stirring in the shadows.
Something that has been watching humanity since the dawn of history.
- Which book of yours should someone reading this buy first?
- Describe your perfect day.
- A day when I get to write all day, with breaks for coffee and playing with the kids.
- Coffee or Tea?
- Coffee. Definitely.
- Describe your writing routine.
- With two kids I need to take every chance I can get to write. It could be on the train, during a boring meeting at work, or late at night when the family is asleep.
- Name 5 books that aren’t yours but people should read.
- How many books do you try and read a year?
- Five. I do not always succeed.
- What genre do you write in?
- Science fiction
- What genre would you like to write in one day?
- Science fiction
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you process them, good vs. bad. Do you give some more weight than others? Like Amazon vs. Goodreads reviews.
- Of course I read reviews. It’s the only way to learn what people think of your writing. I try to learn from the bad reviews, but it’s not always easy..
- Does your family support your career as a writer?
- Yes, as far as a two year old and a nine year old can 🙂
- What is your favorite Character you’ve written?
- Asher Perez
- What does literary success look like to you?
- Being able to live off your book sales.
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- One. I’m currently writing the sequel to Under Dark Sky, called Under a Winter Sun
- What is your patronus / Howarts House / Ilvermorny House?
- I think I would be a Hufflepuff.
- Advice for new Authors: What’s the best way to market your books?
- I’d say Twitter. Don’t be a jerk and push your sales, but interact with fellow authors, show that you’re an interesting person and get people take an interest in your writing that way.
- If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
- Something IT-related
- Do you Indie Publish or Traditional Publish? Explain if you’d like.
- Both. I sell paperback copies myself, but my E-book sales are handled by my publisher.