Must Read by this Author:
A novel from the Wanderer Universe.
Siouca is a member of the advanced Wanderer civilisation.
What does Siouca want?
Siouca is coming.
The quest to unlock the secrets of interstellar travel leads a Roranian crew on an epic journey across space. Saved by a dying machine-lect, stranded in a failing ship, faced with an ultimate choice. Were they too eager in their attempts to reach the stars?
The fractious Primals are the ancient, all-powerful rulers of the Creatites. Their origins are shrouded in mystery although Storytellers recite their legends. Tallic has recently been granted special abilities by the Barrier Primal that most other Creatites could only dream of, although he has an unexpected encounter with an intruder that changes everything. What secrets have the Primals kept hidden since time began?
Nurilm resides within a decaying temple. One day, she chances upon forbidden knowledge about an enigmatic entity called the ‘Collector’, and an unthinkable battle waged long ago in which the Primals were united.
What does it all mean? And how is it all connected?
- Describe your perfect day.
- Not cold, not rainy, don’t mind too much about the sun. Going into space would be a bonus.
- Coffee or Tea?
- I need coffee.
- Describe your writing routine.
- It varies, but mornings and seclusion are the best for creativity.
- Name 5 books that aren’t yours but people should read.
- How many books do you try and read a year?
- As many as I can. It varies, but usually I wish I had the time to read more.
- What genre do you write in?
- Hard / Cerebral Sci-Fi
- What genre would you like to write in one day?
- Political thriller.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you process them, good vs. bad. Do you give some more weight than others? Like Amazon vs. Goodreads reviews.
- Definitely the early ones and definitely the critical ones. There’s no point living in a bubble, and I always want to improve. I don’t prefer one platform to another regarding my reviews – all have merits.
- Does your family support your career as a writer?
- They do indeed.
- What is your favorite Character you’ve written?
- How long were you a part-time writer before you became a full-time one?
- 3 years
- What does literary success look like to you?
- Book sales!
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- 3 currently.
- What is your patronus / Howarts House / Ilvermorny House?
- Patronus: Red panda, Hogwarts house: Torn between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor (both could be true for different reasons!), Ilivermory House: I genuinely don’t know what that is.
- Advice for new Authors: What’s the best way to market your books?
- Build your mailing list.
- If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
- Do you Indie Publish or Traditional Publish? Explain if you’d like.
- Indie – there is a LOT of research on this, pros and cons. Check out Kboards if you’re curious.