Must Read by this Author:
Gwynn had bested the greatest bards of Balahar and was on her own, free to follow the road into the green. That is until she heard the exhausted hoofbeats of the warhorse bearing its dying rider into her camp.
The dazzling realm of the Fae Royal Court of Heralith awaits them if only she can muster her skills both learned and hidden. Life and time itself will be forever changed for them both.
An ancient Fae Prince will guide them through a secret labyrinth of portals where they will discover a hidden kingdom. Magic and music wind seamlessly around them and they will discover mysterious forces at play. Gwynn and Shae face life and loss and forge a friendship stronger than time.
Fae Song pays homage to epic fantasy series like Harry Potter. Balahar is an adventurous new world of magic and music, Kings and Queens, sacrifice and victory.
- What book do you want us to spot light in this post?
- Describe your perfect day.
- Doing whatever the heck I want for whatever amount of time I want – preferably in temperatures between 60 and 75 F.
- Coffee or Tea?
- Hot Coffee, Sweet Tea
- Describe your writing routine.
- Middle of the night, powered by coffee.
- Name 5 books that aren’t yours but people should read.
- How many books do you try and read a year?
- As many as I can
- What genre do you write in?
- Teen and Young Adult Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy
- What genre would you like to write in one day?
- Urban fantasy
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you process them, good vs. bad. Do you give some more weight than others? Like Amazon vs. Goodreads reviews.
- I read them. At this point, I received a “2 star” rating with no review on Amazon. I noted that the person giving it has given over 3100 2 star rating without a single review. Since that is the only negative I have received (although reality says there will be more in my future) that one I am putting down to a troll account. I don’t weight reviews in general, regardless of their source.
- Does your family support your career as a writer?
- What is your favorite Character you’ve written?
- How long were you a part-time writer before you became a full-time one?
- My whole life
- What does literary success look like to you?
- Being able to support my family on my writing income.
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- One partially finished
- Advice for new Authors: What’s the best way to market your books?
- Do research with others and choose the methods that feel right to you.
- If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
- My previous one, caring for horses.
- Do you Indie Publish or Traditional Publish? Explain if you’d like.
- Indie publish. It is more reasonable for the aspiring writer than hiring an agent.