Must Read by this Author:
5 Brand new YA SFF stories and 21 bestselling favorites!! All pre-orders will get exclusive access to a Secret Reader Portal on release day.
Defined by Their Choices — Marked by Fate.
26 full-length novels for a limited time only!
Champions rise, shadows fall and magic rules in Marked by Fate: A Young Adult Fantasy and Science Fiction Collection. Battle alongside gods, travel across foreign lands, and fall for handsome heroes in this action packed young adult collection featuring witches, shifters, angels, cyborgs, and more. Venture to oceans deep with mermaids, fly upon the backs of dragons, or speak with ghosts in this group of 26 coming of age novels from some of the best writers in the industry today, including USA TODAY and NEW YORK TIMES bestselling authors.
The friendships are real and the romances are breathtaking. Travel through new galaxies, explore fantastic fairy tales, take down dystopian governments and escape urban fantasy worlds. Full of time travel mysteries and paranormal lore, Marked by Fate is a box set with a message — that all women, no matter the age, can conquer their fears and heartaches to become the fierce, strong heroines they were always meant to be.
Will you fall in love … save the world … or become the villain? Who will you be?
Have YOU been Marked by Fate? One-click to get this extraordinary collection today, before it’s gone forever!
- Describe your perfect day.
- No cooking. No cleaning. No laundry. Just me and my family and something to read or write. And also there’s chocolate cake.
- Coffee or Tea?
- Describe your writing routine.
- I write while walking on my treadmill. I usually write from 9-12 in the morning and 1-3 in the afternoon.
- How many books do you try and read a year?
- What genre do you write in?
- Young Adult / New Adult
- What genre would you like to write in one day?
- I don’t think I’ll ever write outside of young adult. I love it too much.
- Do you read your book reviews? How do you process them, good vs. bad. Do you give some more weight than others? Like Amazon vs. Goodreads reviews.
- Yes. I take strength from the people who enjoy my stories and find places for growth in the critical ones. All reviews are equally important to me.
- Does your family support your career as a writer?
- Yes, but they don’t get it.
- What is your favorite Character you’ve written?
- Brooke from The Clay Lion
- How long were you a part-time writer before you became a full-time one?
- 20+ years
- What does literary success look like to you?
- People reading and enjoying my stories. People finding themselves in the pages and feeling connected to something bigger.
- How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?
- What is your patronus / Howarts House / Ilvermorny House?
- Patronus – Bookworm / Hogwarts House – Hufflepuff
- Advice for new Authors: What’s the best way to market your books?
- Newsletters, Goodreads, Social Media
- If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
- Interior decorator / home organizer
- Do you Indie Publish or Traditional Publish? Explain if you’d like.
- Hybrid – both!
Pin to read later!